We want to help you switch to Dojo as quickly and easily as possible. That’s why we could pay up to €3,000 for any fees incurred from cancelling your contract with your previous provider.
Simply follow the steps below to claim your cancellation costs:
Cancel your contract with your existing provider
Contact your previous provider to cancel your contract (there’s an example letter below). This also includes your terminal leasing provider if you have a separate contract with them. You’ll find their contact details on previous statements or on their website.
The process for cancelling your existing contract will differ depending on your previous provider. However, we recommend including all the information in the example in your cancellation request.
Example cancellation letter
Pay any cancellation fees to your previous provider
Make sure you keep proof of payment in the form of a bank statement, receipt, or payment authorisation.
Request a final VAT statement
Ask your previous card payment provider to send you a final VAT statement or invoice clearly stating the fee for cancellation. You will also need to request one from your terminal leasing provider if this is a separate company.
Complete a claim form
Please complete this claim form, making sure to include:
- The email address associated with your Dojo account
- Your customer reference number
- The name of your previous provider
- The final VAT statement from your previous card payment provider (all pages) and terminal lease provider (if applicable) stating the cancellation fee.
- Proof of payment to your previous provider(s). This can be a bank statement, receipt, or payment authorisation clearly showing the cancellation fee paid.
All submitted documents must:
- Clearly show breakdown of all termination fees
- Clearly show your business's name
- Clearly show your business's registered or trading address
- Be dated within the past 12 months
- Be a scanned document, PDF or screenshot. We cannot accept forwarded emails.
The name and address must match those Dojo holds for you.
Receive your refund
Once we’ve received your completed claim form and all required documents, it will take up to 14 days to process your refund.
We will transfer the agreed amount (excluding VAT) to the bank account associated with your Dojo account. If there are any issues with the documents provided, we’ll contact you to help you resolve the issue.