Dojo transfers your takings the next day. We can transfer your funds as early as 9am, but they can arrive in your bank account at any time.
The time it takes to reach your account will depend on your bank and how they process transfers:
- If your bank handles transfers 7 days a week, you should get your money every day -including weekends and bank holidays.
- If your bank handles transfers 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) then you should get your money the next working day – excluding weekends and bank holidays.
In this article:
How Dojo transfers your takings
Your takings are totalled at the end of your banking window every day (12am). At this point, your transfer is listed under the transfer tab in the Dojo business app as ‘Pending.’
Tap the transfer to see full details.
Dojo begins processing your transfer first thing in the morning every day, including weekends and bank holidays.
Once your transfer is processed by Dojo, it’s marked ‘Complete’ in your transfer list. We’ll send you a notification through the Dojo business app to let you know that your transfer’s on its way.
After leaving Dojo, some additional processing of your funds is undertaken by external banking operators and your own beneficiary bank. How long this takes depends on their turnaround times but could take up to 3 hours.
Your funds can arrive in your bank account at any time.
How to track your transfer
- Log into your Dojo account on the Dojo for business app or at account.dojo.tech, and select ‘Transfers’ from the toolbar
- Your daily transfers are listed with the today’s at the top
- Tap each transfer to see full details, including a breakdown of the included transactions and its status:
|Your transactions have been cleared and your transfer is due to be processed by Dojo
|Your transfer has been processed by Dojo
This does not mean that your transfer is already in your account. External banking operators further process your funds so that they can make it into your account safely. How long this takes depends on your bank’s turnaround times.
|Something has gone wrong and your transfer has failed. Dojo will retry and get your funds to you as quickly as possible.
Your transfer has been rejected by your bank and returned to Dojo.
Future transfers will be suspended for safekeeping until the issue has been resolved.
- When your transfer has been processed by Dojo, we’ll send a notification to your Dojo business app. Enable transfer notifications.
- Your transfer should be in your bank account within a few hours after you receive your transfer notification.
When to get in touch about your transfer
Dojo aims to process your transfer the next day. We understand that from time to time it can take a while for your funds to work its way through the banking system. Check your bank account every few hours until the funds arrive.
We’ll endeavour to let you know if we hear of any problems in the network that will affect how quickly you’ll receive your transfer. Make sure you have service notifications enabled on your Dojo for business app, and check out our status page for live service updates.